Five TV Shows I Wish Were Still On
- Queer As Folk (Showtime, 2000-2005) Brian and Justin should have gotten married, dammit.
- Wishbone (PBS 1995-1997) I watched this every day after school in high school. I especially liked the little dog in "Bone of Arc".
- Quantum Leap (NBC 1989-1993) I used to watch reruns of this with my best friend in college every day at 4 pm.
- The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. (FOX 1993-1994) I just can't get enough of Bruce Campbell.
- Twin Peaks (ABC 1990-1991) It was the most brilliant thing on television at the time. It's still brill.
Note: Don't forget to give my blog renter, Scooter McGavin's 9th Green, a visit!