1. I'm named after Katharine Hepburn.
2. People usually call me Kate or Katy.
3. Born June 27, 1979
4. Born in Syracuse, NY
5. Grew up in Central Square, NY
6. Attended the State University of New York at Potsdam
7. I was raised Catholic.
8. I became a born again Christian in 1998.
9. I have Asthma.
10. I suffer from clinical depression and Post traumatic stress Disorder.
11. I am of British, German, and Italian descent.
12. When I was nine, I dislocated my shoulder throwing corn to ducks.
13. My parents divorced when I was eight.
14. My mother remarried when I was thirteen.
15. I have a sister who is 21.
16. I have a half-brother who is 10.
17. I call him by his baby nickname, Bonna, and I'm the only one who can call him that anymore.
18. I love to read.
19. My favorite author is Stephen King.
20. I'm a complete nerd.
21. I was the tallest kid in my class until I was about ten, when I stopped growing. I'm 5'2.
22. My favorite food is chicken liver.
23. I like Pepsi, but I hate Coca-Cola.
24. My favorite book when I was younger was Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery.
25. I am a liberal democrat.
26. I'm nearly a socialist.
27. I love crossword puzzles and word puzzles.
28. My current favorite TV show is Medium.
29. My favorite movie is Donnie Darko.
30. Once I fell asleep on the side of a dam. If I had rolled over in my sleep, I would have gone over the edge.
31. I can swim in a pool, but not in a lake or other naturally occuring body of water.
32. I have to drink milk in a mug.
33. I don't like coffee.
34. I was the Editor-in-Chief of my high school newspaper, The Jathontek, which means "to listen" in Oneida Indian.
35. When I entered college, I was completely computer illiterate. But I got a book out of the library called How Computers Work and taught myself about them. Now I'm a computer geek.
36. I love movies. I especially love movies that make you think and I love talking about movies.
37. The highest I have ever bowled was a 3.
38. I walked off a loading dock in college and sprained my ankle.
39. I taught myself to crochet and do crossstitch.
40. I'm an insomniac.
41. I have a teddy bear named Chubby that I got for my first birthday.
42. I am allergic to orange juice, but I love it and drink it anyways.
43. My favorite restaurant is Red Lobster.
44. I moved to North Carolina in November 2004 to make a frsh start and to be near my ailing grandparents.
45. I love poetry. My favorite poet is Emily Dickinson.
46. I have brown hair with auburn highlights. Naturally.
47. I have green eyes.
48. I wear glasses. People try to convince me to get contacts, but I can't bear the thought of touching my eye.
49. I would really like to be on Jeopardy someday. I play along at home and I think I'm pretty good.
50. The best trip I ever went on was when I went to Toronto, Canada with my high school drama club. We saw Phantom of the Opera and dozens of other things since it was a tour package. And because of fundraising, it only cost me 25 dollars.
51. I love to cook, especially for other people.
52. My favorite color is pink.
53. I hate the color yellow.
54. When I made my first communion, the priest made the mistake of saying that it didn't really matter what color our dresses were, so my mom got me a yellow dress to save money. I was the only one without a white dress and it was mortifying.
55. The only thing I liked about my first communion was the money I got afterwards. $140 is a lot to a seven year old.
56. I liked heavy metal music when I was in Junior High. It was my one rebellion.
57. My favorite ice cream flavor is Butter Pecan.
58. I eat bananas with a piece of american cheese wrapped around it. I learned to do that from Mr. Rogers.
59. My IQ is 130.
60. I got a 1230 on my SAT, a perfect 800 on the verbal and an average 430 on the math.
61. I love Chopin. My favorite work by him is Nocturne In E Minor, Op. 72 No. 1.
62. My favorite perfume is Love's Baby Soft. I like to smell like baby powder.
63. I loved Star Trek: The Next Generation but I hate the original Star Trek.
64. I have a psychic connection with my sister. We often say the same things at the same time, experience sympathy pains when one is injured (without knowing that the other is injured), and/or one of us will start talking about something that the other is thinking about.
65. I believe in Ghosts, and I believe my last apartment was haunted.
66. If a guy has a british accent, I immediately develop a crush. I just love the sound of a british voice.
67. When I was little, we lived with my grandparents for awhile. My grandpa would come home from work and put on Slim Whitman records and dance with me.
68. I have fair skin, and I never tan, but I don't sunburn either.
69. When I was 13, I was in a Karaoke contest with my 17 year old cousin at the mall. We sang "More Than Words" by Extreme. We won a chicken dinner at Swiss Chalet.
70. I never attended my proms.
71. I ran my own "friendship bracelet" business in Junior High. I made about 20 dollars a week making and selling bracelets.
72. I love Victorian clothing and I can date any movie, photograph, painting, or illustration by what the people are wearing.
73. I can't write in cursive. I print, and my printing looks exactly like the printing examples in First grade workbooks. It's called Zaner-Blosser print.
74. I love scary movies. But there's one movie that is too scary for me, John Carpenter's The Thing.
75. I like adventure games for the PC. My favorite game is Dark Fall.
76. My mother's due date for me was July 4th, but I came early on June 27th.
77. I weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce.
78. I sleep in the fetal position.
79. I still love to color. I hate crayons and I love colored pencils.
80. I have an actual piggy bank.
81. I'm addicted to Bath and Body Works stuff. I have 17 bottles of various products made by them.
82. I bought a spindle of 100 CD-Rs five years ago and still haven't used them all.
83. I think bar soap is unsanitary and won't use it even in someone else's bathroom. If they don't have liquid hand soap, I use their shampoo.
84. I have always wished for an older brother.
85. The only pets I ever had as a child was an algae eater named Mortimer and a goldfish named Johanna that lived for 13 years and was 7 inches long.
86. In high school, I became obsessed with the show Lambchop's Play Along. I had lambchop folders, notebooks, bookcovers, a necklace, etc. Weirdly enough, most of the other students thought it was cool.
87. I love old British comedies like Are You Being Served? and Keeping Up Appearances.
88. I love refrigerator magnets. My favorite one says "Beware of pickpockets and loose women. New Orleans Police Dept."
89. I have to have a fan on when I sleep, the white noise helps me.
90. I love Oscar Mayer Cheesedogs.
91. My favorite flowers are Pansies.
92. I like small yippy lap dogs.
93. I also like prowly, snobby cats.
94. I'm a history buff.
96. I have a huge crush on Hugh Jackman.
97. I like to read the Yellow Pages.
98. I have to write with black Papermate medium point pens.
99. I love pearls and hate diamonds.
100. I make the best peanut butter cookies in the world.